Sign in to follow this  
Calves

declined Calves Join Request

• What's your name(s), age and location?:

My name is Joseph age 18 I live in Turkey

• Tell us something about you:

In my spare time, it makes me comfortable to get fresh air either in front of the computer or outside, or to talk to people I would be disturbed even in the morning. I started MTA in 2014, but I think I learned the purpose and scope of the game in a short time. Some days I both study, work and study in accounting.

• Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

[HC] : Member, [MM]: Member  [FOTL]: Member,  [BBS]: Member, [RLX]: Member, {vVv}: Member, [JJ]:Member, 

• How would you be useful to us and what are your goals as a R# member?:

I want to join a clan and stay in these clans for a long time, showing extreme, because the clans I enter are usually either closed or the fight broke out and dissolved. I want to be as involved as possible, whether in chat or in the game. The most important reason that led me to this clan is that you follow the line, your will and respect for your going will do my best.

• What makes you stand out from other players?:

To be honest, nothing makes me stand out from other players and your teammates. I'm a normal human who is a helpful, mature and serious person. I don't like lies, so I'm always saying what I've in my head. Prefer to say the truth instead of lying anyone.

• Contact information?: 

Calves#6009           

That must be some joke i guess..... DECLINED.

calves.png

• Like 1