Sign in to follow this  
Mor0

Mor0's Join Request [SH]

Posted (edited)

What's your name(s), age and location?:
Name:
My name is Omar used to be called in-game as Mor0
Country Age : I'm currently 19 years old and living in Egypt,Port said
Personality: I'm a friendly person that likes to enjoy playing video games like MTA,i actually spend most of my time playing it

Tell us something about you:
In fact, I started playing MTA, when a friend of mine told me about it claiming it's addictive game.
I’ve been playing MTA for 4 years. My favorite game-mode is Old school and shooter and FFS was my first
server, At first, I found DM /SH boring, but I began playing with him on daily basis.
I got too much exprience in ffs

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:
Iron Will
Korn
Infernal Edge
Incognito Gaming

How would you be useful to us and what are your goals as a R# member?:
An first i want to be a part of this Clan, I have a lot of experience in SH - OS - Hunter, so i can help this clan in clan wars, Before all of that . I'm Mapper and Developer / [I develop myself to be a good director] I will do mybest for the success of this clan.

What makes you stand out from other players?:
As we know it is not easy to join a great clan like Raven's Gaming i just want to have fun among the people on the team, which could bring me closer to the people within the community and help me improve my relationship with others.

Discord: Mor0#2701

Additional information (optional):
ba7bk ya boutshi

Edited by Mor0
  • Like 4

I'm sorry to say that your join request is declined as we currently don't need any more members in our clan. 

If you ever wish to post a join request for any other clan or even this one, I'd advise you to work on your join request a bit more, especially the way it's written (good English knowledge is very important for us)

• Like 3